We’ll help you get there!
The mission of the system-level Transfer Clearinghouse is to serve students, the university, and all stakeholders in transfer by coordinating information, policies, practices, and services across all campuses and colleges to ensure a seamless and smooth transition to WSU and to a completed WSU degree.
Please utilize the Transfer Credit Search Tool shown to the rightbelow (after the information about the transfer answerline) and identify thousands of course equivalencies. Email email@example.com for assistance, and use the Course Evaluation Request Form for new or updated evaluations.
The information on this website is intended to supplement existing WSU transfer admissions webpages by creating a centralized location of transfer credit information for all WSU campuses and all transfer stakeholders.
From this website one may find:
- Transfer credit policies and procedures
- Information about transfer degrees
- UCORE and Graduation Requirements
- Statewide transfer resources
- Academic program contacts and resources
- Departmental equivalency information
- Answers to common and unique transfer scenarios
The Transfer Answerline is your gateway to assistance for any transfer-related inquires. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-335-8704.