Please only use this form if you have a transfer course that does not have a direct equivalency or has an expired date in our Transfer Credit Equivalency Database.
Running Start, College in the High School and Dual Credit Students
To transfer your credit please submit your official college transcripts to WSU Admissions. If you have already submitted your transcripts please continue checking your myWSU for your Transfer Credit Report. The Transfer Credit Report is the official evaluation of your credit.
This form is not intended to evaluate coursework for non-degree, graduate, and professional students. We also do not articulate transfer coursework for the [CAPS] University Common Requirement. Transfer institutions must be AACSB-Accredited for any upper-division business course equivalency requests.
For computer science and electrical engineering course requests, please follow the following submission guidelines. Submissions not meeting these criteria will be denied. Submissions must include:
- Official course syllabus with the instructor contact information. This can be either a link to the online syllabus for the course on the university webpage or a pdf that was distributed to students when the course was taken. Word documents will not be accepted.
- Syllabus must contain the following:
- University, course number, and title
- Semester and year when the course was taken
- Programming language(s) used in the course
- Detailed list of topics grouped per week
- Textbook(s) used
Transfer institutions must be ABET-Accredited for any upper-division computer science or electrical engineering course equivalency requests. If the credit is coming from an international institution, it needs to be accredited by the appropriate accreditation agency in a country who is a signatory to the Washington Accords.