Transfer Credit Reports
The Transfer Credit Report (TCR) is used to display the evaluation of your transfer credit to WSU. It is generated at the time of an admissions decision for prospective students, and it is updated soon after any new transfer credit is received by the Office of Admissions for admitted and current students.
- University Common Requirements (UCORE) direct equivalencies or UCORE electives (UCORE/PHYSICS 1XX PSCI)
- Departmental direct equivalencies; non-UCORE (ex. ACCTG 230)
- Departmental electives (ACCTG 2XX) and general electives (Elective 1XX)
- Non-transferable courses (including, but not limited to courses that are below college-level or remedial, career/technical, or not sufficiently aligned to WSU’s curriculum offerings)
Here’s a short video to learn more about the Transfer Credit Report. You can also watch the video here.
If there are any discrepancies with a transcript or new information becomes available regarding the evaluation of a course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an updated TCR.
A diagram of the Transfer Credit Report is below and can be downloaded as a pdf.
How to Access a Transfer Credit Report
- Log in to myWSU and from the Student Homepage select the Academic Advising tile.
- From the Academic Advising menu select “View Transfer Credit Report”.
- The top of the Transfer Credit Report will show a summary of transfer hours and a transfer GPA used for Admissions purposes.
- If an external degree was earned it will also appear on the Transfer Credit Report.
- Below you will see a table showing equivalencies for courses taken at institutions other than WSU. The transfer equivalency, credits, grade, and any UCORE fulfillment are provided in the table.
- Test Credit and Other Credits are located near the bottom of the page.